Your brakes and clutch are essential components that will very likely need replacing at some point during your vehicles lifetime. This can either be through a mechanical fault or just normal wear and tear. If you think you may have an issue book a free brake check or clutch inspection with us. Some common symptoms of brake or clutch failures include:
- Engine over-revving
- Difficulty selecting gears
- Grinding noises when changing gear
- Stiff clutch pedal
- Change of feel in clutch pedal
- General power loss
- Grinding noises when braking
- Juddering sensation when braking
- Change of feel in brake pedal (too hard or drops to the floor too easily)
- Vehicle pulls to one side when braking
If your car is experiencing any of these symptoms, contact us today. We are a local family run business who can carry out the work to the same standard as the main dealership. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and techniques to repair your vehicle safely and can update your digital service history where required.
We operate a small fleet of courtesy vehicles to assist with helping you to plan your day whilst leaving your car with us. Let us know when booking if this is required or alternatively we can collect your car from you and return it when the work is completed.